Rūmene Manor includes a private 4-hole golf course with 9 different approaches (PAR 32), designed by Mārtiņš Šternbergs.
The course’s 4 mid-sized greens with varied topography, make for a challenging game. Precision is key on the 5th hole. At only 63m long, it features an elevated tee and bunker to the right of the green. A strong long-game is required to master the 2nd hole at 427m.
Players must hold an active Green Card (or equivalent).
9-holes: €15 per person
18-holes: €25 per person
Subject to availability:
Equipment rental – €20
Golf Cart rental – €30
Golf balls and tees are available for purchase
Please note that this season the restaurant will unfortunately not be open. A golf reservation does not grant access to the manor or park.
Advance reservation required.
Guests without an overnight reservation are requested to book their tee time via the Bookla app.
Tee times generally cannot be booked more than 10 days in advance except with an overnight reservation.
- Proper golf etiquette is strictly enforced;
- Proper golf attire required (no jeans);
- Soft-spikes or sneakers only (no metal spikes);
- Arrive at the 1st tee 10-15 minutes before your tee time;
- Repair divots and ball marks;
- Rake bunkers;
- Keep carts off tee boxes and greens;
- Be respectful of other players and Manor guests;
- Follow the holes in order as they should be played.
Pace of play:
- Players should complete 9 holes in 2 hours / 18 holes in 4,5 hours;
- Let faster groups to play through;
- One ball per golfer to maintain pace of play.
Course specific rules: